Please note! From Tuesday 3 April 2018 it is no longer possible to make cash payments at the Kunsthal Rotterdam. The Kunsthal is opting for cashless payment methods in order to promote sustainability and safety.
Tuesday to Saturday 10am - 5pm
Sunday 11am - 5pm
Changed opening hours
Because of a private event the Kunsthal and the Kunsthalcafé will close at 16.00 on Friday 25 & Saturday 26 May.
Also open on
- Ascension day from 10am - 5pm
- Easter Sunday from 10am - 5pm
- Easter Monday from 10am - 5 pm
- Monday 30 April (May Holiday) from 10am - 5pm
- Liberation Day from 10am - 5pm
- Monday 7 May (May Holiday) from 10am - 5pm
- Monday 21 May - Pentecost - 10am - 5pm
- Boxing Day from 11am - 5pm
- Friday 27 April (King's Day)
- Monday 24 December (Christmas Eve)
- Tuesday 25 December (Christmas Day)
- Monday 1 January (New Year's Day)
Adjusted opening hours on:
- Monday 31 December from 10am - 4pm (New Years Eve)
- From 1 April 2018 untill 1 July 2018, the Kunsthal will be open every Sunday from 10am - 5pm
- Because of a private event the Kunsthal and the Kunsthalcafé will close at 16.00 on Friday 25 & Saturday 26 May.
|Youth up to 17 years of age||Free|
|CJP cardholders and students up to 26 years of age||€ 7|
|Museum Card, Rotterdam Pass||Free|
|ICOM-pass, Vereniging Rembrandt Pass||Free|
|Kunsthal Friends / Circle / Business||Free|
|BankGiro Loterij VIP-KAART||Free|
|Museum Park Ticket (currently not available)||€ 27,50|
|Groups (minimum of 15 persons)||€ 12 per person|
Special discounts are valid for adult admission fees only.