Kunsthal Rotterdam collaborates with MuseumGuides in offering guided tours of its exhibitions. You can book a guided tour via the website of MuseumGuides. They will contact the Kunsthal after booking your group.
Five and a Guide': a guided tour with one guide and a maximum of five participants. This is how we ensure that a visit to the Kunsthal is pleasant and safe, for you and for our staff. In fifty minutes one of the guides from MuseumGuides will take you through We Are Animals or Youthquake.
FIVE AND A GUIDE
Five and a Guide' costs €75 for a guided tour of fifty minutes.
There is a maximum of five participants, in addition to the guide.
You can pay for the tour at the Kunsthal's cash desk prior to the tour.
All prices mentioned include VAT. The entrance fee for the Kunsthal is not included in the costs for the guided tour.
Please note! You cannot pay cash at the Kunsthal Rotterdam. The Kunsthal opts for cashless payment methods in order to ensure sustainability and safety.
GIVING YOUR OWN GUIDED TOURYou are allowed give your own guided tour of an exhibition on the following conditions:
- The group may not exceed 20 persons.
- The group must be registered with the Kunsthal using the registration form on this page and at least two weeks beforehand.
- Kunsthal guided tours take precedence over external guided tours.
- The Kunsthal will decide whether the time at which you wish to plan your guided tour fits in with the schedule for other guided tours.
- You may give your guided tour once the date and time have been confirmed.
- Your own guided tour must start at the allocated time.
- Please let us know as soon as possible if your planned guided tour cannot go ahead due to unforeseen circumstances.