Kunsthal Rotterdam is currently offering a guided Architecture tour about the Kunsthal building. And you can book a guide for ArtHopping: a surprising tour right through the building past many highlights and hidden gems. You can now request a guided tour through the exhibition Ai Wei Wei. In Search of Humanity.
Please note: if you want to book a tour with your students, please do not use this form. But book your tour via the form on the education webpage.
Request at least three weeks in advance if you come with a group. You can apply using the form below. You will hear from us within ten working days whether we can receive you on the requested day.
We process personal data in accordance with our privacy statement.
The following guided tours can be booked
- Guided tours of a main exhibition in Dutch, English, or German (1 hour). Costs: € 90 for a group of up to 15 people;
- Guided tours of the building about the Kunsthal architecture (1 hours and 15 minutes). Costs: € 95 for a group of up to 15 people;
- ArtHopping: a guided tour of 60 minutes. Costs: €90 per guided tour, for a maximum of 15 people
Tours are in Dutch or English (German and French by arrangement)
- All mentioned prices include VAT. The Kunsthal admission fee is not included in the price of the guided tour.
- The entrance fee to the Kunsthal is not included in the cost of the tour
ARTHOPPING: DISCOVER THE KUNSTHAL IN ONLY AN HOUR
Drop by at the Kunsthal for some ArtHopping! At any given time, Kunsthal visitors can experience a variety of simultaneously running exhibitions. Diverse, high-contrast, and always surprising. During ArtHopping, a guide will lead you past various artworks and objects at a high pace, criss-crossing through the Kunsthal, while at the same time encouraging you to look differently at the extraordinary building. In only an hour, this allows you to find out more about several of our exhibitions as well as the Kunsthal building. Book this varied tour past many highlights and hidden gems now, and get ready to be surprised. Each ArtHopping tour is different and will be of interest to both experienced and beginning art lovers. ArtHopping is meant for anyone who:
- wants to see as much as possible and find inspiration
- is visiting the Kunsthal in a group with a wide range of interests
- is interested in an active guided tour and lots of steps for their pedometer
- has a fear of missing out and finds it difficult to choose
- would otherwise lose their way
- wants to further develop their own personal taste
- wants to be surprised.