- Make sure your authorisation wristband is clearly visible.
- Bringing and/or consuming food and drinks is not permitted within the building.
- Pets are not allowed in the building.
- Please do not make phone calls in the exhibition areas.
Bags, coats and umbrellas
Handbags larger than 20cm x 30cm and rucksacks must be placed in the lockers provided in the cloakroom (deposit € 0.50).
Umbrellas can be left in the umbrella stands in the cloakroom.
If not being worn, coats should be hung in the cloakroom or placed in a locker. Coats may not be carried with you.
Hand-held cameras may be used for private purposes in the exhibition halls galleries under certain conditions. These conditions vary for each exhibition depending on the copyright status of the works. Photography is not permitted in the following exhibitions:
- Photography is permitted in all exhibition spaces at this moment (unless indicated otherwise in specific art works).
The use of flash and tripods, however, is prohibited in areas where photography is permitted. Please take other visitors into consideration.
Wedding photography is permitted in the Auditorium only. Photographers and the bride and groom are obliged to purchase admission tickets.
Photography of the Kunsthal architecture is permitted.
Professionals and the press
Professional photographers and camera crews should make an appointment beforehand by contacting the Communication Department via email@example.com or
tel. +31 (0)10-440 03 00. For more information see press and images.