If you are looking for an exceptional location in a dynamic environment for your business or other event, the Kunsthal is the place to be. The iconic building designed by architect Rem Koolhaas offers seven different exhibition areas, a characteristic Auditorium and all the ambience of the Kunsthalcafé. A great place for gaining inspiration and meeting people.
Your event in the Auditorium
The Auditorium is an upward-sloping hall containing 320 coloured Matrix Krueger chairs. For smaller gatherings, the hall can be sectioned off to create an area with a more intimate atmosphere and a seating capacity of approximately 200. The Auditorium is perfect for presentations. talks, film screenings, and music and dance performances.
Do you have any questions? Please contact Bente Lutteke via email@example.com or by telephone on +31 (0)10 - 44 00 300.
Made-to-order catering in the Kunsthalcafé
The Kunsthalcafé offers breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and drinks for your reception or party. Dinner can be served as walking dinner, sit-down dinner or buffet style. The Kunsthalcafé has its own special atmosphere, with art in and around the café and a large terrace. The Vermaat team is responsible for catering and has a wealth of experience in organising all types of receptions.
A visit to one of the exhibitions is an inspiring addition to your event. You can offer your guests a guided tour of the exhibitions or visit them on your own. This visit can take place during and after opening hours. The Kunsthal presents a varied and contrasting programme of 25 exhibitions a year. The range of regularly changing exhibitions means that your visit to the Kunsthal is always surprising.
Until 1 September we will not be able to process any new requests. If you would like further information about the options available for your event at the Kunsthal, please contact us via +31 (0)10 - 44 00 300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Auditorium has the following standard technical equipment available: projector, projection screen, laptop, 1 handheld microphone, 1 headset microphone, lectern, viewing screen and clicker
- Projection screen size: 138 x 335 inch
- 10.000 ANSI Lumen brightness beamer
- The Auditorium can be completely darkened by closing the curtain (design by Petra Blaisse, Inside Outside). Otherwise your guests will have a beautiful view of the Westzeedijk and the Euromast.
- The rooftop of the Kunsthal can be hired for a reception (capacity 50 people)
- The catering for Kunsthalcafé is provided by Vermaat. External catering is not possible. We will be happy to make a tailor-made proposal.
- Guided tours are provided by UrbanGuids. Tours can focus on exhibitions or architecture.
- Goodiebags from the Kunsthal Shop can be arranged.