If you are looking for an exceptional location in a dynamic environment for your business or other event, the Kunsthal is the place to be. The iconic building designed by renowned architect Rem Koolhaas offers seven different exhibition areas, a characteristic Auditorium and all the ambience of the Kunsthalcafé. A great place for gaining inspiration and meeting people.
The Kunsthal serves as a venue for your presentation or conference, for breakfast, lunch and dinner, drinks and parties, all under one roof. And you can combine your event with a visit to the exhibitions, if you want to. With approximately twenty-five exhibitions a year, the Kunsthal offers a varied programme that is rich in contrast.
YOUR EVENT IN THE AUDITORIUM
The Auditorium is an upward-sloping hall containing over three hundred coloured Matrix Krueger chairs. For smaller gatherings, the hall can be sectioned off to create an area with a more intimate atmosphere and a seating capacity of approximately 200. During daylight hours, the hall offers a stunning view of the Westzeedijk and the Euromast. The Auditorium is perfect for talks, presentations, film screenings, and music and dance performances.
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AUDITORIUM IN THE NETHERLANDS
MADE-TO-ORDER CATERING IN THE KUNSTHALCAFÉ
The Kunsthalcafé offers breakfast, a light or extensive lunch or dinner, high tea, and snacks and drinks for your reception, business drinks gathering or party. Dinner can be served buffet style or as a walking dinner, but sit-down meals at beautifully laid tables are also possible. The Vermaat team is responsible for the Kunsthalcafé catering and has a wealth of experience in organising all types of receptions.
The Kunsthalcafé interior is also inspiring. The industrial design can be found in the slanting pillars, the precast concrete bar and the ceiling’s lighting artwork by artist Günther Förg. The coloured bar lights create extra atmosphere and the colours can be adjusted to suit your wishes.
A visit to one of the exhibitions is an inspiring addition to your programme or event. You can offer your guests a guided tour of the exhibitions (max. 20 persons per guide) or visit them on your own. This visit can take place during and after normal opening hours. The range of regularly changing exhibitions means that your visit to the Kunsthal is always surprising.
You can give your visitors a goodie bag containing a lasting memento of their visit at the end of your event. Staff at the Kunsthal gift shop will be happy to advise you about the content of the bags.
If you would like further information about the options available for your event at the Kunsthal, or if you would like to make an appointment to come and see us, please contact us using the form below, or call Mieke Sicking on tel. +31 (0)10 – 44 00 322.
Please fill in this form if you would like further information about the options available for renting and holding events at the Kunsthal. We will contact you as soon as possible.
- Auditorium seating capacity 320.
- Dividing curtain makes smaller gatherings possible, seating capacity 210.
- Projection screen for presentations and film screenings: The Auditorium window contains an integrated professional projection screen measuring 340 cm x 605 cm.
- A lectern with microphone is permanently available.
- On request, the Kunsthal can provide suitable technical support and resources for your event.
- The KunsthalLAB may be used on request and if available. This area, which is adjacent to the Auditorium, offers you a space in which to prepare without interruption or to receive smaller groups of guests.
- The catering for Kunsthalcafé is provided by Vermaat. External catering is not possible. We will be happy to advise you about all the tailor-made options available.
- Guided tours at the Kunsthal are organised by UrbanGuides. We can book these guided tours for you on request as part of your arrangement. The maximum number of persons per guide is 20 (guided tours can focus on the Kunsthal’s architecture or the exhibitions).
- Goodiebags containing your choice of items from the Kunsthal gift shop can be arranged.