21 April, 2019 - 22 April, 2019
On Easter Sunday and Easter Monday, you can enjoy a delicious Easter Brunch in the Kunsthal café, from 11:00 hrs to 15:00 hrs. You can also combine your brunch with a visit to the current exhibitions – from the fascinating world of science fiction in ‘Science Fiction: A Journey into the Unknown’, and contemporary art in ‘Trouble in Paradise’, to 'The Anarchist Citizenship’ colourful photos, and prints by Picasso.
- Coffee, tea and (for the kids) lemonade
- Croissants with jam
- Lemon cake
- Banana pancake with blueberries and banana
- Mini-rolls with various fillings
- Boiled egg
- Bio-yogurt with granola and fresh fruit
- And, yes of course, Easter eggs and ‘paasstol’ (a special sweet Dutch bread, filled with dried fruits and almond paste)!
€ 19.95 per person
Children under 12 € 9.95
Reservations for the Easter Bruch on Sunday April 21 and Monday April 22 can be made by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning +31 (0)10 225 06 98.