Online tickets only. Book your time slot now.
- All visitors are obliged to book an e-ticket with time slot in advance. This also applies to Kunsthal Friends, all cardholders, and young people up to the age of 17 for whom admission is free. Working with reserved time slots enables us to control visitor numbers and distribution inside the Kunsthal building. Ticket sales will start on Monday 25 May.
- Observe the starting time of your time slot. This will help us to prevent crowds and queueing at the ticket office.
- Tickets can be purchased a maximum of two weeks ahead
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail, including the tickets directly after booking
- The day before your visit, you will receive an e-mail in which all house rules and particulars are listed once again
- The Kunsthal Café is open from Tuesday through Sunday between 10:00 and 18:00 hrs. The Kunsthal Café is only open to people who have first visited the exhibitions. Availability is limited. Please pay with your debit card or contactless. The outdoor terrace of the Kunsthal Café is open to anyone, before or after your visit. Using the Kunsthal toilets is unfortunately not possible for visitors of the outdoor terrace.