April 2, 2019
Do you want to develop your creativity, knowledge and skill, work together with artists and challenge yourself artistically in the middle of Rotterdam? Then sign up for the All you can Art Summer School 2019! During the Summer School you spend four intensive days a week under the guidance of artists. You meet inspiring new people, pick up new ideas, and get to know the Kunsthal and the city from a different angle. You share a fantastic summer with all the other participants and are given the opportunity to develop your potential. The Summer School is open to everyone above the age of 14 years and there is no upper age limit. Check the conditions and register before Thursday 9 May. Saturday 11 May is admissions day, so keep that date free!
Looking back: Summer School Blog 2018
Summer School 23 July – 25 August 2019
- Every week: Tuesday to Friday from 10:00 to 17:00 hrs.
- Workshops on various locations in Rotterdam.
- Exhibition workshop: Kunsthal Rotterdam.
- Open to everyone above the age of 14 years. There is no upper age limit.
- Available for at least weeks during the Summer School period.
- Artistic ambitions and a creative mind.
What does the All you can Art Summer School offer?
- An artistic summer under the supervision of artists and together with inspiring people.
- Workshops on materials, techniques and art history.
- An exciting and unforgettable summer!
Good to know
- The fee to participate in the Summer School is €100,-*. This is to cover material and lunch every day.
- Make your own travel and accommodation arrangements if you don’t live in the area.
Sounds good, but what skills will I learn?
Good question! You will discover that it takes more than mastery of techniques to make good art. It depends on passion, hard work and good ideas. Is that a skill? Certainly. Of course you learn many new techniques in the process. After a summer of All you can Art you will have acquired the following skills: #looking properly #sculpting #painting #drawing #new media #performance #art theory # art history # social practice #presentation # entrepreneurship #working hard
I’m coming to the admissions day. What should I bring?
There is an admissions procedure before you can take part in the Summer School. Make a good overview (portfolio) of everything you have made and done in the artistic field. Sketches, experiments, photos, a dummy. Don’t just bring your best work but also things that show how you work. And make an admissions work on the theme ‘outside’. Outside your home, outside the city, outsiders or people who spend their time out of doors. It can be a drawing, painting, collage, digital work or something completely different. Surprise us and yourself too!
So you can’t wait to take part in the All you can Art Summer School 2019 and you satisfy the conditions? Then fill in and send us the form below before Thursday 9 May to confirm that you will be present on admissions day. You will receive an e-mail on Thursday 9 May telling you what time to be present in the Kunsthal. Make sure that you are available for the whole day on Saturday 11 May.
* Is the €100,- charge to take part too much for you? Contact us at email@example.com and we will try to work out a solution together.
|Registration closing date||Thursday 9 May 2019|
|Admissions day||Saturday 11 May 2019|
|Summerschool||Tuesday 23 July until Friday 25 August 2019|
Does your holiday start later or end earlier? Don’t worry. Just indicate on the registration form which weeks you are available.
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Kunsthal reception desk during office hours: 010-4400300.